[Wikimediaindia-l] WCI 2011 Registrations: SBI maestro payment not accepted

Arun Ganesh arun.planemad at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 20:45:50 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 1:35 AM, Abhilash S Unni <abhilashunni at gmail.com>wrote:

> Maestro card if I am not requires a PIN entry for each Merchant POS
> transaction. That might be the reason the transaction is failing for you.

Thanks Abhi, i just got it done successfully after clicking a series of
proceed and pay buttons and reaching a different payment gateway.

The first transaction attempt was through an ICICI PG, and although it had
an option for maestro cards, it asked for info which is not available on the
card. Leaving it blank fails the transaction. I have a feeling there will be
more people facing similar issues and not know how to proceed.

> Regards, Abhi
>
> Sent from my Hand Phone. Please excuse brevity and mistakes.
> On Sep 23, 2011 1:26 AM, "Arun Ganesh" <arun.planemad at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is anyone facing an issue paying with maestro SBI debit card?
> > I left the expiry date and cvv numbers blank (since SBI cards do not have
> > them) and transaction was rejected. Can someone confirm that it is a real
> > problem?
> >

> > --
> > j.mp/ArunGanesh <http://j.mp/ArunGanesh>

j.mp/ArunGanesh