[Wikimediaindia-l] Report on ILUGC wikipedia stall

Bala Jeyaraman sodabottle at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 06:40:15 UTC 2011

unfortunately we dint bring any cameras. But the ILUGC people had, i will
ask for photos from them

My personal impression : (i was there for the last couple of hours)  The
stall was a couple of tables with a hand made banner. We didnt have any
handout material as this was organised in very short notice. IMO The BIG
advantage wikipedia stall had was the attitude - Surya treated every visitor
as a potential wikipedia editor and gave them the full pitch and took them
through various wiki projects within a short period of time.