[Wikimediaindia-l] Invites, unsubscribing, and the others

Srikanth Ramakrishnan rsrikanth05 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 13:01:44 UTC 2011

Heya all,
Just wanted to post this across. It is related to two earlier posts.
The first one being the invites issues. Someone suggested filtering
words. I want to know if wildcard mail ids can be used. *@xyz.com
types. You may then need to block all social websites and afflicted
urls. I know facebook sends emails from a fbkcd.net or something
similar. Others to watch out for as twitter/twimg.net orkut.com and
.co.in
The other issue is the frequent outbursts from never heard from before
people demanding Regards. Srikanth, Coimbatore.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Regards,
ME.
Wear a Lungi, Support the Movement
 My infrastructure invasion... plus other images
too.. on Wikimedia Commons. http://bit.ly/d50SIq