[Wikimediaindia-l] Report on First Wiki Academy organised by Wikimedia Chapter

Hisham Mundol hmundol at wikimedia.org
Tue Sep 13 16:41:19 UTC 2011

On Sep 13, 2011, at 3:13 PM, Arjuna Rao Chavala wrote:

> I am happy to share the report on the first Wiki Academy organised by Wikimedia Chapter.
> http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Wiki_Academy/Department_of_Public_Libraries,_Bangalore#Report
>

> Please spread the word around and help in identifying other institutions for co-hosting future events
>
> Chapter will be happy to send the brochures and provide any other assistance.

Congratulations on this.  It's really good to see the level of interest it's generated.  I especially loved reading the bit about them being shown the basics of editing and being encourage to start editing and actually starting 3 new articles.  Wonderful stuff.  I'm sure we'll see many more of this.

hisham