[Wikimediaindia-l] Copyright Violations by (some) Students: Wikipedia India Education Program

Béria Lima berialima at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 09:37:43 UTC 2011

There are another way (who works fine in Brazilian program): Treat then as
adults they are and the articles as projects. If I cheat in a project in any
college in Brazil my professor would give me a zero. In some brazilians
college I may be expelled for do that (without count the fact that is also a
crime in Brazil). We (and they) need to realize how serious copyright
violations are.

But to make sure,  i'm not saying you people to threat your students, but to
make them realize how serious that is.
_____
*Béria Lima*

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter livre
acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que estamos a
fazer <http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Nossos_projetos>.*