[Wikimediaindia-l] Subject-based books of Wikipedia content

Martin A. Walker walkerma at potsdam.edu
Sun Sep 4 06:56:14 UTC 2011

Thank you for your response.  Putting together subject-based collections
aligned to specific state & central boards would be extremely helpful, so
any assistance you can provide would be very welcome.  Even if there is no
money to print books, such collections still have value for schools in
electronic formats - the general Wikipedia for Schools collection (based
on a UK curriculum) is popular all over the world.  But we should still
try to get some interest in books, too!

Thanks a lot,
Martin
Martin A. Walker