[Wikimediaindia-l] New version of Nepali Wikipedia translator is released.

Rajesh Pandey pandey.pandey at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 11:25:43 UTC 2011

Hello all,
A new version of Nepali wikipedia translator is released, it contains
features to copy templates from English and Hindi Wikipedia. It can also be
used to translate into Nepali and then save.

I was able to copy more than 1000 templates in one sitting.

Thanks to the works from Rich Farmbrough, that inspired me to work on
template copier and also to Autowikibrowser team for their work in
Autowikibrowser for their library.

All the best and good luck to Wikiconference india 2011 participants

Cheers.

--
Rajesh Pandey