[Wikimediaindia-l] Regarding - "Improving the Wiki-UI using AJAX & JQuery"

Srikanth Lakshmanan srik.lak at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 11:00:44 UTC 2011

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 16:08, Shivansh Srivastava
<shivansh.bits at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A mail sent by Wikimedia said that I'll be contacted shortly regarding my
> talk, but haven't been contacted yet. (
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiConference_India_2011/Submissions_Review -
> No. 179)
> Hence, I am starting a thread for the same.

You were contacted a while back and I see you too have responded. Anyway I
am sending my number to you, we can talk. Snipping the other content of the
mail, since topic might not interest people in list. You might want to send
it to wikitech list[1]

> 1. Could someone tell me about Hackathon & what role can I play, depending
> on my proposal?

If you havent gone through India Hackathon page[2], please do . May be
Alolita/others can make it better, if you ask specific questions on talk
page[3]

2. How do I present my talk (if I am allowed)..like present a modified page
> with AJAX usage as well?

You will be contacted.

> 3. Could I have a contact no. of someone incharge so that I can speak
> directly, in case for some minor queries.

Sending you by private

[2] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/India_Hackathon_2011
[3] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Talk:India_Hackathon_2011

Srikanth.L