[Wikimediaindia-l] Feedback please: Logo concepts for India Hackathon

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Thu Oct 6 04:40:49 UTC 2011

As GerardM noted the other day, we're planning a hackathon adjacent to
the WikiConference in Mumbai.

We'd love feedback on some logo ideas that one of our designers put
together, particularly with an eye to picking a design that resonates
with the largest number of people without triggering any particular
sensibilities. As noted, ignore the script -- these are just concepts,
and we're looking for feedback on the visuals at this stage:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/India_Hackathon_2011/Logo_concepts

Any comments are welcome -- there's a comments section below each logo concept.

(If you'd like to add your own suggestion, please do so!)

Thanks!
Erik

--
Erik Möller