[Wikimediaindia-l] Fwd: People of stature unhappy with own articles

Philippe Beaudette philippe at wikimedia.org
Wed Nov 30 21:20:29 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

Sue forwarded me this thread.

The best way to get people like that taken care of is through the email
response team - there's a group of really wonderful volunteers who would
love to help out in cases like that.

You can have the person write to info-en-q at wikimedia.org (that's info,
english, quality) and the email response team will take it from there.

If there's one that's particularly bad, you might want to send it my way
and I'll try to find just the right volunteer for them, but on the whole,
the email response team is AMAZING.

info-en-q at wikimedia.org.

:)

pb