[Wikimediaindia-l] Sharing insights and experiences from Indian language wikipedias - Assamese

Jayanta Nath jayantanth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 12:40:36 UTC 2011

Hi Shiju,

Thank you for this initiative about Assamese Wikipedia. I am personal eager
to work with this community because our are using same script (Bengali).
 As you know that my future plan is not only in Kolkata, I want to
expand Wikimedia movement to rural Bengal (India), where most of the native
speakers live.

We are waiting for help each other between Bengali/Assamese/Manipuri
community and Foundation/Chapter to future expansion our native language in
Wikipedia.

--
With Warm Regards,
*Jayanta Nath*