[Wikimediaindia-l] FW: Blatant misinformation and vandalism of India articles on Wikipedia

Srikanth Lakshmanan srik.lak at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 16:49:16 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 22:07, Pradeep Mohandas <
pradeep.mohandas at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  hi,
>
> I got this email from a user. I have pointed him/her to the mailing list
> and am sharing it here.

I seriously dont think this mailing list is a venue for content debates. if
a user has content debates, he must approach the existing structures within
the community like (ARBCOM, Mediation) in case of content disputes and ANI
in case of complaints against specific users / other issues.

Srikanth.L