[Wikimediaindia-l] The Final Bow

wheredevelsdare at hotmail.com wheredevelsdare at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 20 14:08:27 UTC 2011

Dear Community Members across India,

On behalf of the organising committee of WCI 2011, I extend our gratitude to the Indian Community for supporting the event in such droves! In terms of registrations, this was BIGGER than any Wikimania (which as you know is the annual global Wiki Meet).

This event would never have been possible without community support. We are extremely grateful for your support and hope that we lived upto your expectations. There have been several places where we could have done things better, however it has been a big learning experience for us. Once again, a big thank you to the community - we are humbled by your support and hope that we lived upto expectations!

Proceedings in all tracks have been recorded and will be uploaded on Youtube in a couple of weeks.

Kind Regards,