[Wikimediaindia-l] New Payment methods: IMPS, ECS (say to become member)

RadhaKrishna Arvapally radhakrishna.arvapally at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 05:10:01 UTC 2011

Hi,

In the membership application form, I see multiple options were provided to
the user for payment (like DD/Cheque/Online). This is very good that user
can choose easier option for him.

-> I would like to add one more option IMPS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interbank_Mobile_Payment_Service
It just needs a mobile # and MMID of the payee.

-> Also, I would like to see ECS option. where in I don't need to remember
the payment every year. I will sign up ECS for say next 20 years. This
helps me auto renew my membership (unless I am not complaint to wikimedia
chapter protocol).

Please write your views

--
Thanks & Regards,