[Wikimediaindia-l] Death and Post-mortem of Indian Education Program pilot -- #DelayedMail

Pradeep Mohandas pradeep.mohandas at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 17:09:15 UTC 2011

hi,

It was a pilot and hence I guess was meant to die at some point.

First up, to the Campus Ambassadors, you guys showed a lot of courage in
taking up and then following through on your commitment of being Campus
Ambassadors through the length of this Pilot. I hope the team will also
speak to the  Ambassadors whilst doing the post-mortem so future programs
have the benefit of their "experience". The same also goes to the India
Programs team that initiated this project.

I think others have raised a few valid points regarding experience of the
CA, the number of people that a CA can manage and what a CA was supposed to
do and ended up doing.

warm regards,
Pradeep Mohandas