[Wikimediaindia-l] INR in 2011 Fundraising!! -- Finally

Srikanth Lakshmanan srik.lak at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 18:29:49 UTC 2011

Hello all,

As most of you have known, Fundraising for 2011 have started. The one big
change is INR is added to list of currencies along with atleast ~40 other
currencies it seems. As such option is present only for credit cards, heard
debit cards might get added in a week and inquiries are on for adding
netbanking as well. If you have any suggestions specific to India, please
use the local testing talk page[1]. Now that we have INR in currency,
please help translate[2] into as many Indic languages.

We might be late this year, next year probably we could have Shiju /
Santhosh / Hisham instead of Brandon on the Sitenotice banner :D ;) ;)

[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Fundraising_2011/Local_testing/IN
[2] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2011/Translation

Srikanth.L