[Wikimediaindia-l] Individual membership of Wikimedia Chapter is now open.

wheredevelsdare at hotmail.com wheredevelsdare at hotmail.com
Sat May 14 15:23:57 UTC 2011

Hi Rohini/Srikanth,

I had a look at the form that was kindly provided to us at the Pune meeting (for discussion of WikiConference India, Mumbai 2011) by Arjuna this afternoon. NEFT is an option on the form and I feel the best option. Costs Rs.5 to process (any bank, anywhere in India) and available at ANY bank YOU bank with. All you need to do is go to your own bank with the Chapters bank A/c details (on the form), tell them you want to make and NEFT transfer (aka internet transfer) - they will process it for you. I am sure all of us have ATLEAST one personal bank A/c and this should not be an issue.

Kind Regards,
User:AroundTheGlobe