[Wikimediaindia-l] IMPORTANT: Mumbai X to discuss WikiConference India 2011

wheredevelsdare at hotmail.com wheredevelsdare at hotmail.com
Tue May 10 14:31:40 UTC 2011

Hiya,

As you may be aware, at Mumbai IX, the community discussed
an idea that was floated some time ago on this mailing list - to hold an
 Indian National WikiConference in Mumbai around November 2011. We
invited Pune to co-host the event - they have been positive and will
discuss the issue during their meet-up on 14 May 2011. The India Chapter
 Committee have been informed as well, they too seemed positive and will
 be sending a representative to the meeting in Pune. Kundan and myself
will be representing the Mumbai Community at that meet which will also
be attended by Bishakha (Foundation Trustee) and Hisham (Consultant,
Wikimedia India Programs).

As a follow up of the above mentioned
event, Mumbai X will be held at the offices of Pinstorm (Santacruz) on
21 May 2011 (Saturday). We humbly request everyone from the Mumbai
Community to attend this important meetup as we hope to kick-start the
organisation of the above event on this day. Those attending kindly sign
 up here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Mumbai/Mumbai10

Looking forward to seeing a massive turnout at the meetups and hope this sparks local interest in offline Wikipedia activities.

Kind Regards,
User:AroundTheGlobe