[Wikimediaindia-l] Mobile Version displaying old content

Srikanth Ramakrishnan rsrikanth05 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 04:43:37 UTC 2011

Heya guys,
Yesterday, I made a series of successive edits on a certain article,
removing some unwanted information, and cleaning up the article.
Several hours later, I opened up the article from a mobile phone.
I first opened it on an Android based phone, and later on with an entry
level phone with Opera Mini.
In both cases, the last edit made by me wasn't reflected in the page.
However, when I clicked on view on Regular Wikipedia, in both cases, it
showed it up to date as I would see it on my PC.
Is this a regular occurrence or is it a once in a blue moon issue?
Please let me know.
--Regards,
Srikanth R.

--