No subject

Tue Mar 15 17:42:23 UTC 2011

testing it successfully.

Also,
when you see the  Thanks for Your Support!

page, the mail along with a PDF is sent.

Below is the sample mail along with the PDF attached.

Thanks for supporting our organization with your membership. You can learn
more about membership benefits from our members only page.

Keep this receipt for your records.

I will send payment by check/DD/N.E.F.T
 Membership Information Membership Type General Membership Fee Amount =E2=
=82=A8
100.00 Registered Email arnav.chaudhary at gmail.com Name and
AddressIndividual PrefixMr.First NamewrwLast NameeweBirth DateJune
20th, 2011Street Address (Home)wew2City (Home)23Postal Code
(Home)we23Country (Home)IndiaState (Home)MMPayment
TypeDDInstrument/Txn DateJune 13th, 2011Instrument/TxnRef23wMobile
Number232Contact Number(Landline)3GenderMaleVocationAcademiaHighest
Educational qualificationSecondaryField of InterestScience and
EngineeringPreferred Wikimedia Projects language as
EditorAssamesePreferred Wikimedia Projects language as
ReaderBengaliWikimedia Projects Username Wikimedia.in
Community Wiki Username w
Regards,
Arnav Chaudhary
+91-9049039013