[Wikimediaindia-l] 1 million edits in Hindi wikipedia !

Hisham Mundol hmundol at wikimedia.org
Tue Mar 29 23:17:25 UTC 2011

This is a really big milestone and congratulations are well-deserved by all Hindi wikipedians.

It also lays the platform for a deeper expansion of participation and quality.  That's actually one of the things that I would like India Programs to focus on - given the sheer number of Hindi speakers.  ...If there are any thoughts, please do share them on this mailing list or feel free to write to me directly or google chat me on hmundol at wikimedia.org

Hisham Mundol
India Programs - Wikimedia Foundation

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_-_India_Programs
skype: hisham.wikimedia