[Wikimediaindia-l] Buzz ...

Anirudh Bhati anirudhsbh at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 08:21:20 UTC 2011

This is amazing!  Congratulations, Shiju.

Would you like to share some information about your latest effort?  For
instance, how easy or difficult was it to convince government officials?
 Did it involve going into a lot of details with them?

Yours sincerely,

Anirudh Bhati

00 91 9328712208
Skype: anirudhsbh