[Wikimediaindia-l] [Press] : The OPEN mag : Vernacular Wikipedia

Hisham Mundol hmundol at wikimedia.org
Fri Mar 25 18:18:38 UTC 2011

Hey Tinu

I wouldn't worry too much about the errors.  It's a good article because it talks about the range of languages as well as calling out a number of editors.  Those are both strong messages.  Thanks, as always, for doing a wonderful job with media.

Hisham Mundol
India Programs - Wikimedia Foundation

skype: hisham.wikimedia
google talk: hmundol at wikimedia.org