[Wikimediaindia-l] Deletion (aka genocide) of articles

mayur mayurdce at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 08:29:44 UTC 2011

Hi,

        My meaning was for "article with one word in the whole article", you
can check here
http://hi.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=%E0%A4%B5%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%B6%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%B7:AbuseLog&wpSearchFilter=8such
avoided articles. nearly 99% of them are vandalized articles. When
anybody try to create such article abusefilter avoid his creation and show
him a message that "plz refer sand box for any experiment."

I also support you for not to delete such articles, But most of our friends
are against of this. However I shall recreate 9900 recently deleted
village articles very soon which was spoiled due to bot script error.

 Mayur