[Wikimediaindia-l] Fw: [Wikipedia-l] Free Credo Reference accounts for Wikipedians

BalaSundaraRaman sundarbecse at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 06:52:09 UTC 2011

A great opportunity (in the forwarded email) for people who work on adding references to articles often. Please signup and enrich more of our wiki articles with supporting references.

- Sundar

"That language is an instrument of human reason, and not merely a medium for the expression of thought, is a truth generally admitted."