[Wikimediaindia-l] [Wikimedia-in-mum] [Wikimedia-IN-PUN] Wiki India Conference

wheredevelsdare at hotmail.com wheredevelsdare at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 15 11:08:09 UTC 2011

Maybe Nikhil Sheth (Schools project) can help - he was one of those who was behind the offline release I think.

Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 16:36:10 +0530
From: ashwin.baindur at gmail.com
To: wikimediaindia-l at lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] [Wikimedia-in-mum] [Wikimedia-IN-PUN] Wiki India Conference

That is such a good idea. First of all we would need to see how many featured articles exist in each language and if they would fit in a DVD. OpenZIM would probably be the way to go. Do we have a list of sysops or pointsmen for each language Wikipedia? I think chapter was assembling this detail.
Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur