[Wikimediaindia-l] [Wikisource-l] Announcement: Selected Books from Malayalam Wikisource on CD released

Shiju Alex shijualexonline at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 02:14:54 UTC 2011

> What software did you use?

The technical details of this offline release is available in Santhosh's
blogpost.

http://thottingal.in/blog/2011/06/11/malayalam-wikisource-offline-version/

As you can see from the online version of this offline release (
http://www.mlwiki.in/wikisrccd/), we have used a different approach for
display since the content of wikisource are *books*.

And how are you going to distribute it?

As of now we have produced *500 CD*s to distribute among the participants of
4th Malayalam wikimeetup. It is almost over now. Now few social
organizations, books, magazines, and so on have come forwrad to reuse the
content of this CD for their various types of distributions. Malayalam
Wikimedians do not have plans to produce more copies of this wikisource CD.
We expect people outside wiki community will take over it now.

Shiju