[Wikimediaindia-l] [wmin-news-editors] WikiPatrika is now released - Volume 2 , Issue 1 - 2011 June

Subhashish Panigrahi psubhashish at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 05:54:51 UTC 2011

Kudos to all who have taken active part in it!

And a request for all the regional WP Editors, please translate your
respective language WikiPatrika Content and post it, we have
*partially*completed it in Odia language at
http://or.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:Wikimedia_India_Newsletter/2011_June

*
ସୁଭପାSubhashishPanigrahi
ଓଡ଼ିଆ ଉଇକିପିଡ଼ିଆ