[Wikimediaindia-l] Delhi chapter ....A humble appeal .....some Wikilove

CherianTinu Abraham tinucherian at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 14:41:06 UTC 2011

Folks,
        I feel little guilty of forwarding the thread to India list. The
discussion is now getting nowhere and borderline dirtier.

I humbly appeal to everyone involved in the discussion to kindly abandon
this thread.

Each one of you are the integral part of the Wikimedia movement in India.
Differences may happen, but let us not forget our ultimate goal.
Chapter, community , foundation, let us all work together.
The India chapter was formed after much hard work and let us give it as
little more time... Requesting everyone interested to kindly apply for
membership and remember it is you who could drive the chapter to a bigger
success. Constructive Criticism is useful, Blaming each other is easy but it
is you who could make a difference.

thanks again

Regards
Tinu Cherian