[Wikimediaindia-l] Wikimediaindia-l Digest, Vol 36, Issue 19

Swaroop Rao raul.swaroop at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 18:22:40 UTC 2011

Vibhi, I suggest you take it cool.

I appreciate your enthusiasm in Sa and especially Pi wikipedias; No one is
belittling your contributions. First: there was, and is (as of now) approved
admin/crat policy on sa wikipedia, and you cannot quote policies which do
not exist. Also, I don't think you know what oversight rights are.

I do not mean or intend to undermine your contributions or enthusiasm, but I
think we'd all appreciate it if you could keep personal comments offlist.

Swaroop Rao
(MikeLynch) <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:MikeLynch>