[Wikimediaindia-l] Delhi Chapter

Theo10011 de10011 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 16:53:34 UTC 2011

You are not articulating your position quite well here. There already is a
national chapter. Sub-national chapters aren't very common.

Can someone else from your supporters speak up? Mayur, are you reading this?
I left a message on your page on hi.wiki about his wikimania bid a couple of
weeks ago.

As I recall vibhi, you also applied for the Grant Advisory committee [1]
along with several other people, either way, I assure you committee seat is
not a criteria for chapter formation.

Salmaan

[1]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grant_Advisory_Committee/Call_For_Volunteers