[Wikimediaindia-l] [Wikimedia-in-del] Join Wikimedia Delhi chapter

Theo10011 de10011 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 16:16:31 UTC 2011

Regardless of my opinion on this, I wanted to fill in those reading this.
Vibhijain, aged 13 according to his userpage [1] joined WMF projects about 3
months ago, in that time, he has requested sysops on 2 or 3 indic-language
projects, crat rights, bot rights, inquired about oversight rights and asked
for removal HPN from sa.wiki.

He has also submitted a bid for wikimania 2013 for Delhi alone, proposed a
new chapter, proposed a new language project, agreed to present and attend
every presentation at WIkimania this year in Haifa without going there as
well as join WM NYC, and several other WM chapters around the world.

I can appreciate his enthusiasm, but I have informed him several times to
stick with a project and learn how things work first.

No one involved in this idea so far has organized a single meetup, or even
attended one. I would first inform him to meet a wikipedian from Delhi, this
discussion should not be taken seriously.

Salmaan
User:Theo10011

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Vibhijain