[Wikimediaindia-l] [Offline-l] Wikipedia Offline Opportunity: ~20k laptops to reach potentially 200k people: Need Help!

Hisham Mundol hmundol at wikimedia.org
Fri Jul 29 08:32:16 UTC 2011

Mr Yadava

Can you let us know the timelines for this?  Specifically, when is the last date by which you will need the content?

I will be in touch with separately you also on how we can help providing technical support on building capacity for translation.

Many thanks.

Hisham Mundol

Wikimedia India Programs
skype	: hisham.wikimedia
gtalk		: hmundol at wikimedia.org
twitter	: @mundol

Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!