[Wikimediaindia-l] Wanting to start wiki page for pune heritage

Vaishali Gadgil vaishali at gadgil.com
Wed Jul 20 04:10:51 UTC 2011

Hi,
I have been on this mailing list and once in a while read the posts. We are
a group of Herirtage enthusiasts and have been involved in work related to
it for past few years. The Idea is to start with Heritage information on
Maharashtra first chapter being pune.
I need help in getting started. Could someone please help here? We'd really
appreciate it.
Thank you in advance.
Vaishali Gadgil