[Wikimediaindia-l] 13 July Mumbai bombings Article Help

suyog vyawahare suyogaerospace at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jul 14 02:16:25 UTC 2011

HelloI have created an article on yesterdays bombings. Now few foreigners are proposing to rename this article to Mumbai 2011 bombings. Please oppose this on talk page. Please support me.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:13_July_2011_Mumbai_bombingsI am opposing it for following reasons1) Year 2011 has not yet ended so how can it be labeled as 2011 mumbai bombings?
2) What if there are more bombings in this year? Editors are saying that if new bombing happens then we will rename it to 13 july Mumbai bombings! Why to go to double work?
3) All outsiders are supporting no Indian comments on it!! Please Vote on it

Suyog Vyawahare +919987135236