[Wikimediaindia-l] Bangalore WikiMeetup 35, 10 July 2011 , Sunday 3 PM

CherianTinu Abraham tinucherian at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 07:00:10 UTC 2011

Hi all,
       Announcing the 35th Wikimeetup @ Bangalore on 10th July 2011, Sunday
3 PM.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:MBL35

*Venue:*
The Centre for Internet and Society
No. 194, 2nd 'C' Cross,
4th Main
Domlur 2nd Stage
Opposite to Domlur Club
Bangalore 560 071
Karnataka.

*Agenda*

   - Preview of Oral Citations Project Video - Achal Prabhala , Shiju Alex
   - Bangalore Community Engagement with Wikimedia Chapter
   - Wikiconference Mumbai Updates.

The Oral Citations Project is a strategic research project funded to help
overcome a lack of published material in emerging languages on Wikipedia. It
is being undertaken by Wikimedia Foundation Advisory Board member Achal
Prabhala as a short-term fellowship.
http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Oral_citations

This Wikimeetup features one of the first previews of video of this project.

All are cordially invited.

Don't forget to signup
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:MBL35#Attendees

Regards