[Wikimediaindia-l] Wikimedia India wiki re-design

Ashwin Baindur ashwin.baindur at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 09:56:31 UTC 2011

Welcome Béria to India list. Thanks for taking the trouble to do up the
WikiConference page on Meta

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiConference_India_2011

People, have a look. The page now sizzles. Great change from the
doh..vanilla setup I started a few weeks ago! Great job, Béria.

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur