[Wikimediaindia-l] Wikimedia Chapter Registered

Delphine Ménard notafishz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 20:13:45 UTC 2011

Hello all,

sorry for the late congratulations, but know that they are all the
more heartfelt.

It is a big big step for Wikimedia to have an Indian chapter, and I am
very happy to see the amazing motivation and resonance on this list
and everywhere in India.

I wish the Indian Chapter all the best for future endeavours and of
course, want to stress that the chapters committee, which has made
your life so difficult in its time ;-), is here whenever you want to
help in your development.

Best,

Delphine

@notafish