[Wikimediaindia-l] [WikiX-l] Bangalore Wikipedia 10th Anniversary Celebrations -- Summary

Arjuna Rao Chavala arjunaraoc at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 16 03:42:14 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 12:33 AM, Srikanth Lakshmanan <srik.lak at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am posting a detailed summary of the Bangalore celebrations, apologies
> for making it long to read, but hey it was 12 hours of celebration!
> --snip--

Thanks Srikanth for a nice summary.
Let's capture few takeaways from the celebration on wikimedia.in  Bangalore
page and use them to drive initiatives and plan future events.
I will volunteer to capture the notes I captured  from the sessions I
attended within a week. I request other leads for the sessions to do the
same.

Cheers
Arjun