[Wikimediaindia-l] WP X at Indore

guru brahma wikibra at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jan 14 21:19:23 UTC 2011

Dear all,

just a short note to let you know that WP X events at Indore went off very well
on 12th January, 2011. The agenda of the day was well
received (http://ten.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Indore&oldid=12187). The
highlight of the day was getting a call from Bangalore during the documentary
screening that the chapter registration is complete; I announced it in style at
the end of the screening to a loud round of applause. I will post a detailed
report in a few days' time - meanwhile, some photos of the event have been
posted at http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikipedia_10_Indore. I
request all WP X celebrators to share the digital memories of their celebrations
at an appropriate sub-category of
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikipedia_10_India. Thanks and best
wishes for those celebrating WP X on 15th January and later.

Regards,
Srinivas.

Wikimedia handle: Gurubrahma