[Wikimediaindia-l] Userboxes of Cities

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 07:08:48 UTC 2011

Hi all,
 I was browsing though and found only one userbox made by somebody who
is in Vishakapatnam.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Userboxes/Cities

{Template:User Visakhapatnam}}

I am no great designer but do see the code to hack something together here :-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Template

Now I don't know how good/ugly it will be but would be nice to have
some city templates
which might also encourage newbies to the group and can be used to
beautify our own userpages (which can be part of sharing perhaps
showing off during the WP:Event) .

Just a thought. If somebody wants to try to do something, most welcome
otherwise I would try to get my head around it and get atleast
something up either by week-end or next week at latest.

I am not one with sense on colors and stuff (design) .
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल