[Wikimediaindia-l] Anniversary event in Hyderabad

theo10011 de10011 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 19:50:24 UTC 2011

Steven

Its a common issue with marketing companies like this. The event is for 17th
January, I think we should delete the page altogether, there's no sense in
promoting something this exploitative on the wrong day.

I recall there were some Wikipedians from Hyderabad, but not sure if thats
one of them. Perhaps someone from the chapter might be able to shed more
light on this.

In the mean time, I vote to have the page removed or any other that tries to
exploit the ten celebration.

Regards