[Wikimediaindia-l] Fwd: [Wikimedia-asia-chapters] Fwd: Video Chats arrangements

Bishakha Datta bishakhadatta at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 05:48:13 UTC 2011

*Date:* 8 January, 2011 23:37:41 GMT+08:00
*To:* Planning for WP 10th anniversary <wikix-l at lists.wikimedia.org>
*Subject:* *Video Chats arrangements*

Dear all

as I mentioned previously

some of us expressed our wishes to video chats with other parties around the
world
(even Jimbo express such wish :P)

so I think it is to have a list or sort of thing to cross check each other
times
so I started one the ten yo wiki http://ten.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_Chat

 I have a little request for everyone to convert your party time to UTC
also, for an easier match.
and I have divided the list into two sections, as I believe 15th will be the
peak hour of events.

do feel free to suggest anything
and if you wanna chat with our HK beaux, do mail me off list :P

--
Jerry~雨雨
Jeromy-Yu Maximilian Chan, ARAD

Tel (Mobile): +852 9279 1601
Perdat ego veni ut plasticum habeant et arachis habeant

*From:* "Jeromy-Yu Chan (Jerry~Yuyu)" <jerry.tschan.yu at gmail.com>