[Wikimediaindia-l] announcing Wikipedia party meetup in Pune on the 15th

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 17:26:18 UTC 2011

Hi all,
      The Pune English and Marathi Wikipedia group has got a venue
http://www.symbiosiscomputers.com/v5/home/contactus.php and we are
meeting up at around 18:00 hrs. in the evening.

Please see http://ten.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pune for details.

Shortly, the schedule of activities to be held on that date would be
put up on the wiki and a formal notice may also be put on the India
list as well.

Please treat this as a notice and inform your friends and families who
may be in the vicinity of Pune or therabouts to meet, network,
evanglize and party as well on the above date .

We are also in the process of organizing some activities which
hopefully provide a platform and push to local wikipedia and
knowledge-sharing culture.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल