No subject

Thu Feb 10 03:51:04 UTC 2011

Dear Wikimedians in India (especially Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore),

Thank you for your hospitality last month on my quick trip around to
talk with local "GLAM" institutions and to discuss with many of you
how we might have closer integration between the Wikimedia Community
and the Indian cultural sector. It was great fun and I learned a lot
too. I've written up a bit of a report on my blog
http://www.wittylama.com/2011/03/horn-ok-please-india-is-great/ and
hope to see many of you again either in India, Wikimania or online :-)

Sincerely,
-Liam Wyatt / Witty Lama
Wikimedia Foundation Cultural Partnerships Fellow

wittylama.com/blog
Peace, love & metadata