[Wikimediaindia-l] Announcing Hisham Mundol as WMF consultant for National Programs, India

Hisham Mundol hisham.mundol at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 18:36:33 UTC 2011

Dear All

Thank you for the welcome.

I'm tremendously motivated by this assignment.  Wikimedia's mission is both
noble and inspiring.  I can't imagine a more exciting time and place to be
in.

There's been a huge amount that's already been achieved in India by the
community - and I am eager to learn from the community how this was done.  I
also know that there's incredible opportunity to make even more rapid
strides, and I look forward to working with the community for this.

Warm Regards,

hisham