[Wikimediaindia-l] India map and indian laws

BalaSundaraRaman sundarbecse at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 15:56:53 UTC 2011

Hi Arun,

I agree that this is a very serious issue. We should contact the foundation's
legal counsel for suitable action as the foundation typically handles
content-issues, particularly ones that involve a question of legality. Chapters
shouldn't be mistaken as being responsible for the content on wikipedia (you'd
know this already, but writing this in general).

- Sundar