[Wikimediaindia-l] Moderation and strategies was Fwd: Your message to Wikimedia-in-mum awaits moderator approval

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 05:11:51 UTC 2011

At bottom :-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <wikimedia-in-mum-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org>
Date: Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 10:14
Subject: Your message to Wikimedia-in-mum awaits moderator approval
To: shirishag75 at gmail.com

Your mail to 'Wikimedia-in-mum' with the subject

   Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] Fwd: [Wikimedia-in-mum] Liam Wyatt's visit
to Mumbai and GLAM meetup - a summary

The reason it is being held:

   Post by non-member to a members-only list

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

   https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/confirm/wikimedia-in-mum/c8dbcac193d1c70934cdf9ae79f51f8f78288fd7