[Wikimediaindia-l] Moderation policy on WikimediaIndia-l

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 03:17:48 UTC 2011

Hoi,
As someone who is interested in how India and its projects are doing, the
India mailing list is a treasure to me. I am afraid that the current type of
bickering will have people move away, first from the mailing list and
potentially away from our projects. The objective of both this list and the
chapter is the opposite; it should function as an enabling force. As more
responsibility is shared more will get done and the potential and power of
the chapter and the movement grows
Thanks,
       GerardM

http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.com/2011/02/indian-growing-pains.html