[Wikimediaindia-l] Fwd: Moderation policy on WikimediaIndia-l

Achal Prabhala aprabhala at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 16:31:23 UTC 2011

Dear Hari and Anirudh,

Further to my message below, could you help me understand why Praveen's
message does not appear in the archive for WikimediaIndia-l, even though
messages subsequent to it - like mine - do?

http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaindia-l/2011-February/date.html

I'm sure there must be some simple technical reason for this, just
asking to understand better how moderation/ archiving works.

Best,
Achal